Friday, March 19, 2010

Listening to:
Radiohead, Pablo Honey

I decided to take myself on a date to the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, and dress like I meant it.





My hair still had a bit of wave from the hot-rollers yesterday so I threw in a feathery headband (can't remember where I aquired this!) and tucked a Lux Urban Outfitters tunic (another Kate P. gem) into a vintage, knee-length, camel-colored wool skirt.




The shoes are patent and suede camel-colored kitten-heel Oxford Mary Janes (mouthful!), probably my absolute favorite pair of heels EVER. Going to need a trip to the cobbler soon, though.



Threw this dainty little chain belt together with a length of chain I bought at a Joanne Fabrics the other day for $1.29.



Seal-grey knee highs and my favorite vintage wool coat. Still carrying the Mindy-bag.



As it so often does in Buffalo, today the glorious March sunshine deceives. It's pretty chilly out, so I am adding the knitted beret, and there's always the option of flipping the collar of this lovely coat if my neck gets cold. DeKooning lecture, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment