Saturday, March 20, 2010

Listening to:
Ornette Coleman

Saturday morning errands to run... the bank and what I am now referring to as "Little China Town," where I plan to purchase some sunglasses, possibly an umbrella and some cheap-o cocktail rings. I'm so very excited! Also today is a clothing drive at Second Chic, a new consignment store opening in Buffalo. I combed my wardrobe and unfortunately have nothing they're looking for but I will stop by nonetheless to say "Hi!" to lovely ladies. After that it's off to school to work in the Fibers studio.


I will be doing a lot of fabric dying in the studio, hence my "painting pants"- a beat pair of Uniqlo skinnies. I like to cuff 'em. I'm also rocking the deck shoes that got me through Europe last summer. So comfy. The black wool beret is a thrifted find, as is the magnificent buffalo plaid blazer. The hoodie and tee are both American Apparel. I have since decided I can't afford that company (also the head honcho is a skeezball. Not like that is news or anything.)


Getting very excited to go out in that sunshine again today! I think it's going to be chilly but I'll deal.


Realized I needed a bag and decided this knockoff LeSportSac bought for twenty euros in Madrid would do- big enough to hold my camera and a chunk of muslin for the studio. The zipper's broken. LeSigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment