Friday, March 19, 2010

Listening to:
David Bowie, Ashes to Ashes.

As per usual, woke up too late and had to rush off to school. Made my best effort at putting together something decent but the photos are unfortunately out of focus and kind of poorly lit.



I was up really late crafting... This rust-red and champagne colored feather comb is one of the things I made... There is a really interesting vintage button on it that shows a crest of some sort with two greyhound-like dogs.



That's the mess I made crafting last night.



My octopus necklace- purchased from a store on Elmwood Ave called Clutch. It is an absolute favorite.



Today's outfit- nothing too exciting. Skinny dark denim, a brown Italian leather purse with gold detailing (a thrift of Mindy's handed down to me.) Heather grey tee shirt and a wonderfully soft grey flannel belted in the middle with a dark brown belt. Wore my vintage Coach trainers, which I haven't busted out in a while. It's nice to have dry ground to walk on; no more slush= a greater variety of shoe choices!







No comments:

Post a Comment