Sunday, May 2, 2010

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Listening To: Biffy Clyro

This is what I wore to RUNWAY3.0, which was masterminded by the incomparable Miss Habes. The event is the culmination of her senior fashion student's efforts at Buffalo State College. I asked Erin if I could take some photos for her, and she hooked a girl UP with VIP status! Love you Erin!


Pretty terrible image, sorry. Brandon taught me about jackets last night. Now I know this one is double breasted and I am no longer failing fashion school. Also, I should sew the button back on.


Yet another terrible image, but anyway, I made this brooch. 


I sense a "terrible photo" Theme on this post. Sorry. Here's the dress, sans jacket. Just a super simple jersey tee dress with adjustable rouching on the sides. 





My new favorite kicks! Cut-out spectator style flats. 

Both bracelets are from Plum Pudding on Elmwood Ave here in Buffalo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment